+91 11 46054896, 26191814
Auditing & Assurance Services
Business Process Outsourcing
Company Incorporation & Secretaria
Foreign Investments & Approvals
TIN Facilitation Centre
Book Keeping & Accountancy
Calculate Net Profit
Calculate Net Worth
Auto Loan Calculator
Home Loan Calculator
Get No. Of Instalment
Central Sales Tax
The LLP Act 2008
Accounting Standard (INDAS)
Tamil Nadu VAT
Rates of TDS
TDS Rates for N.R.I us 195
Rates of Income Tax
Cost Inflation Index
Rates of NSC Interest
Gold and Silver Rates
Rates of Depreciation Under Income Tax Act
Rates of Depreciation Under Companies Act
ROC Fee Structure (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Filing Fees (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Application & Petition Fees (NCLT)
Rates of Stamp Duty
Limited Liability Partnership Fees
National Industries of Classification
HSN Rate List
Comparison of Deduction u/s 80TTA & 80TTB
Ease Of Doing Business
Income Tax Act
Wealth Tax Act
Income Declaration Scheme 2016
Service Tax(Finance Act, 1994)
The Central Excise Act, 1944
Customs Act, 1962
Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
Entry Tax Act
Companies Act, 2013
Companies Act, 1956
The Limited Liability Partnership ACT, 2008
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act (2002)
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Bihar Value Added Tax Act, 2005
Karnataka Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Act, 2005
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Act 2008
West Bengal Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Punjab Value Added Tax Act
Haryana Value Added Tax Act
Telangana VAT Act 2005
Gujarat Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Tamilnadu VAT ACT, 2006
The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
Societies Registration Act, 1860
Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
Competition Act, 2002
Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Profession Tax Act
Right To Information Act, 2005
Equalisation Levy Act, 2016
The Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Rules
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
IGST Act , 2017
Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
GST (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
Direct Tax Rules
Income Tax Rules
Wealth Tax Rules 1957
Income Declaration Scheme Rules 2016
Indirect Tax Rules
Customs Valuation Rules
Service Tax Rules
Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules, 2005
Central Sales Tax (Maharashtra) Rules
Entry Tax Rules
Cenvat Credit Rules, 2017
GST Valuation Rules , 2016
Corporate Laws Rules
Companies Rules, 2014
The Companies Unpaid Dividend Rules, 1978
Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009
LLP Winding up Rules, 2012
VAT Laws Rules
Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Haryana Value Added Tax Rules, 2003
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
The West Bengal Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2008
Punjab Value Added Tax Rules
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
Bihar Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Karnataka Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Telangna VAT Rules 2005
Gujarat Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
Tamilnadu VAT Rules, 2007
Baggage Rules, 2016
Profession Tax Rules
NBFC Acceptance of Public Deposits (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1998
NBFC and Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Advertisement) Rules, 1977
NBFC Auditor’s Report (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2008
Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1997
Cost records and audit Rules, 2014
Equalisation Levy Rules, 2016
NCLT And NCLAT Rules
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy of India Rules
Central Goods and Services Tax Rule, 2017
Income Tax Forms
Wealth Tax Forms
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 1956)
Companies Unpaid Dividend Forms
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
LLP Winding up
Service Tax Forms
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Income Declaration Forms
Bihar VAT Forms
Karnataka VAT Forms
Haryana VAT Forms
WB Vat Forms
Punjab VAT Forms
Tamil Nadu VAT Forms
Accounts and Records
Appeals and Revision
Assessment and Audit
Demands and Recovery
Input Tax Credit
Inspection, Search and Seizure
Offences and Penalties
Payment of Tax
Value of Supply
Auditing & Assurance Services :
Our Audit team is well conversant with the Accounting Standards, Auditing & Assurance Standards, Companies Auditors’ Report Order, US GAAP, Indian Tax Laws and other statutes applicable to the client. We have a designed procedure to be followed for conducting the audit-
'Know Your Client'
- Helps us to gain an understanding of the business processes of the client, need of audit, extent of audit required.
- Involves identification of the key areas affecting the clients business and operations.
- Based on the areas identified Audit Programme is framed to suit the client’s objective of Audit.
- A note is prepared of the queries rose during the course of audit identifying its Financial impact, if any.
- After discussion and disposal of queries rose during the course of audit, final audit report is prepared.
We specialize in following Audits:
as required by The Companies Act, 2013- The new Companies Act has bought manifold changes and has required more compliance and the Law has become more stringent. It has become imperative for the companies to make sure the various Sections are followed to the extent applicable. Depending upon the size of the client, we undertake Limited Reviews every quarter or do half yearly accounts finalization or annual audit.
Companies Auditor's Report Order, 2015
is a 12 point Audit Report forming Annexure to our main Statutory Audit Report as per The Companies Act, 2013. It is a comprehensive report and is applicable to all companies except:
(i) a banking company as defined in clause (c) of section 5 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (10 of 1949);
(ii) an insurance company as defined under the Insurance Act,1938 (4 of 1938);
(iii) a company licensed to operate under section 8 of the Companies Act;
(iv) a One Person Company as defined under clause (62) of section 2 of the Companies Act and a small company as defined under clause (85) of section 2 of the Companies Act; and
(v) a private limited company with a paid up capital and reserves not more than rupees fifty lakh and which does not have loan outstanding exceeding rupees twenty five lakh from any bank or financial institution and does not have a turnover exceeding rupees five crore at any point of time during the financial year.
as required by The Income Tax Act, 1961- The changing scenario has made more compliance to be checked as part of Tax Audit.
Information System (IS) Audit
- This is very tech savvy area wherein we audit the Computer Systems Controls and capabilities of the organization. Herein a checklist is prepared depending upon the client’s requirement, its existing policies and expected shortfalls. We verify Internal Controls in the systems, Physical controls in the premises, Logical Access Controls to the Computers and Servers, Risk management systems and its impact on failure, Password Controls, Network Integrity, Firewall Rules, Anti virus definition files, Vulnerability Assessments, Back up procedures and record maintenance, Business Continuity Plans & Disaster Recovery Plans, IT infrastructure and capacity management, Database security, Alogithms Audit. We also draft policies if needed and help them implement.
- This is again a very cream area involving specialized knowledge. We do the audits of Share Broking Corporate houses who provide trading platforms for trading in Equity Market, futures & Options, Currency Derivatives, Commodities. We check the compliances as per the SEBI/Exchange directives, and advice our clients on the shortcomings and the focus areas requiring attention to avoid severe penalties.
- We audit Depository Participants where the depository accounts are maintained to keep the holdings of shares and other investment instruments in electronic mode. The audit is performed as the prescribed guidelines.
Internal and Concurrent Audit
- We do the internal and concurrent audit to check the internal controls, highlight weaknesses, design internal processes.
Current Assets/ Stock Audit
- is verification of current assets/ stocks of borrowers who have borrowed money from financial institutions against their current assets.
Due Diligence Audit & Review
- Due diligence is an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract, or an act with a certain standard of care. It can be a legal obligation. The terms may vary depending upon the requirements.
Special Purpose Audit
- Service Tax Audit, VAT Audit, Income tax audit etc.
Income Tax Dept.
Central Board of Excise & Customs.
Tax Information Network.
Ministry of Company Affairs.
Employees Provident Fund.
Building No.17, 1st Floor, Yusuf Sarai Main Road Near Green Park Metro Station, New Delhi - 110016.
+91 11 46054896, 26191814
+91 9899350801, 9811018421
Powered by Webtel Electrosoft (P) Ltd.